Rochester Child Custody Attorney – Fighting For A Fair Parenting Agreement
- Don’t make the mistake of fighting for child custody without the help of an experienced attorney.
- Our skilled family law attorneys work closely with clients to ensure they understand every client’s unique needs.
- Our honest and aggressive approach to family law allows us to reach the best possible outcome in every case, setting us apart from other law firms in Rochester.
- Each lawyer from our top team reads and reviews each aspect of your case and works towards the best solution for your family.
- If you’re ready to discuss your child custody case, call our law firm to speak to our team of skilled lawyers today.
When parents split up, the issue of child custody must be discussed and resolved. Parents should be given the opportunity to make child custody decisions on their own. But, if they are unable to reach an agreement, the court will step in and make these important decisions for them.
If you are anticipating a child custody dispute, please contact our law office today. The attorneys at Kelly White Donofrio LLP will work tirelessly to reach a fair child custody agreement on your behalf.
What Do Child Custody Lawyers At Top-Rated Law Firms In New York Do?
In general, joint custody is preferred for parents unless a judge determines that a joint custodial arrangement is not in the best interest of the child. Joint custody means that both parents spend time with the child and have a say in decisions regarding the child’s education, religion, and healthcare needs.
In some cases, however, one parent may believe it is best to fight for sole custody. An attorney can negotiate the terms of the child custody agreement and fight to ensure it is in the best interests of the child.
Why Parents Should Never Handle A Child Custody Case Without A Lawyer
The outcome of a child custody dispute can significantly affect your relationship with your child. For this reason, it’s important to work with an experienced child custody attorney who will fight tirelessly to preserve this precious parent-child bond.
Top Questions For Child Custody Attorneys In Rochester, NY
Before hiring a child custody attorney, it’s important to ask them certain questions to make sure they are qualified for the job. Here are some of the questions that should be discussed during the initial consultation with your child custody attorney:
- How many child custody cases have you handled?
- Do you typically provide legal services to fathers, mothers, or both?
- How much do you charge for your legal services?
- Who will be working on my case?
- Will I be able to get in touch with you?
The answers to these questions should provide you with the information you need to determine if a divorce and family law attorney is right for your case.
Speak To The Child Custody Attorneys At Our Law Firm Today
Are you involved in a child custody dispute? If so, seek legal representation from an experienced attorney at law.
Our attorneys have years of experience in various practice areas, including divorce, child custody, child support, prenuptial agreements, and other family law issues. Our full-service law firm also handles some criminal defense and personal injury cases.
Let our team review your case and offer honest legal advice regarding your family law matters. Your search for the best child custody attorney is over–schedule a consultation with Kelly White Donofrio LLP by calling 585-232-1415 or filling out the general contact form on our website.